Advice on Galactus Hungers 2.0

Colognoisseur
Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
With all the threads asking for more information on the new and improved Galactus here is the best advice I have.

Do not trust them to have improved the event.

Let me repeat this do not trust them to have improved the event.

The reason I was part of one of only two teams to finish run 2 of was because we did not believe them when they said it would be the same.

Make all your decisions as if this time will be worse. You can't go wrong and if they do manage to make it better then it is just easier.

I say it one last time do not trust them to have improved the event.

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    We don't. In fact, with Hulk being boosted this run (is this true, or just rumored?), effectively killing the only team we were having success with in round 1, the SSOLU has been discussing myriad clever strategies that we don't dare share here for fear of a last second back end change that ruins the event for everyone again. Good luck everyone! I'm happy to share tips and tricks via pm or on Line, but we all saw what happened last time when we discussed tactics publicly, soooo...yea...
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    tanis3303 wrote:
    We don't. In fact, with Hulk being boosted this run (is this true, or just rumored?), effectively killing the only team we were having success with in round 1, the SSOLU has been discussing myriad clever strategies that we don't dare share here for fear of a last second back end change that ruins the event for everyone again. Good luck everyone! I'm happy to share tips and tricks via pm or on Line, but we all saw what happened last time when we discussed tactics publicly, soooo...yea...

please tell me this isn't true...pleeeeasse...the only way out I can see is having a underlevelled hulk with 5 black...but who has that?

cap marvel might work to some extent, I guess.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    please tell me this isn't true...pleeeeasse...the only way out I can see is having a underlevelled hulk with 5 black...but who has that?

cap marvel might work to some extent, I guess.
    my 140 hulk only has 4 black still. and if they buff marvel or reduce cd damage to where her yellow doesn't proc, that would be total **** move for them. so colog, i'll move forward assuming that will happen lol.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I think the hulk being buffed is Red Hulk from the weekly buffs. Check Ice's updated thread for more info.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:
    I think the hulk being buffed is Red Hulk from the weekly buffs. Check Ice's updated thread for more info.
    ...and weekly buffs don't apply, as i incorrectly assumed in g1.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colognoisseur is wise. That is all.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    puppychow wrote:

It's Indestructible Hulk, not Red Hulk.

Just say no.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Locking this in favor of official thread here.
This discussion has been closed.