Well... this seems promising... (Connection issues)

Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone else have difficulties connecting to the game today? The game seems about as focused as an Alzheimer's patient...
Hopefully it'll be gone before Galactus starts tonight...

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    None here, on any device.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I was at Starbucks earlier (they have a much better internet connection than I do at my place for the cost of a cold brew for for however long you want to stay there) at around 10pm-1am PST and even WITH a stellar connection and plenty of free space and no other apps running, I managed to lag a few times while playing DDQ and where my game fairly quickly moved out of the lagging mode, it was also a bit alarming.

I'm on an iPod Touch 5th Generation running iOS 8.4.1 and have 5+ Gigs of free space in case it might be relevant.
  • hi! i have connections problems since yesterday. sometimes i can connect for some seconds, sometimes i can start the game but it goes off just in a couple of minutes, so i didn't play the devil dinosaur pvp... is this normal? i couldn't post this question to my alliance chat because i couldn't stay connected this long! did anyone else have the same problem? thanks.