Galactus Hunger... Satiated?.. aka Round 2

Chirus
Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'd like more info on this as well. Not that it matters at this point since the event is going to start in less than 12 hours. The gaming community have always begged for openness and transparency in communication. For a while, D3 was on top of this, giving us previews a week ahead of time, letting us know important information for various events and what we would need to have in hand in order to prepare for it. It's as if this anniversary gave them unspoken license to suddenly not do that anymore.

Obviously there are such things as information that should be kept internal, but I do not believe any of the info listed above should've been kept private. Especially not so close to the opening of the event.

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure that with Ultron the only advice going into the 2nd run was "it would be a problem this time" in regard to teams beating round 8 and locking half the alliance out of final progression rewards. Of course, IIRC, only 2 or 3 alliances finished round 8, so they were technically correct. Which is the best correct.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Multiple threads asking for the same thing, please use the main conversation, as it is the most likely to be updated

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33959
This discussion has been closed.