3* Token Suggestion

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
Ok, we all know that the 2* pull rate is ridiculously high, especially for the vets and those ready to transition from 3* to 4*. So here's my suggestion, which is inspired by Marvel Contest of Champions:

Whenever we draw a duplicate 2* cover, eg I have a 3/5/5 OBW, and i get a OBW blueflag.png , i can sell it off nor just for Iso, but also convert it to 3* credits. If i collect enough of such credits, i can trade them in for a 3* token. Let's say one duplicate 2* cover is worth 10 credits, and it takes 150 or 200 credits to trade in for a 3* token. This way, I would actually look forward to getting a 2* cover, instead of questioning the meaning of life when i get my 2893rd Moonstone cover

Likewise the same could be applied to 3* covers. Get a duplicate 3* cover, trade it in for 20 credits: 400 of such credits gets you a Legendary token, for example.

Any thoughts? Think this idea is good, great, or rubbish? Have any other ideas? Constructive feedback always welcome and appreciated

Comments

• The idea is good but not applicable. If I could store points and redeem for any cover many would not buy HP and, therefore, less money for the game. I also think wrong this huge amount of 2 *. I said in another post that the ideal would be to create the "Token rare". It would consist of 3 * and 4 *. It would not be sold individually but if someone bought the 10-Pack one would be the Token rare. The form of distribution would be to 900 points in pvp and pve would be before the legendary token and ISO 1000. It would not be distributed 3* during the pve and pvp. Some may say: For it has the DDQ. DDQ does not help when you need 10 covers to complete the 3 * and 5 are the same characters. The other 5 are two characters with each token is distributed into four 4 months. Except the legendary token, I have no token I need. After the anniversary will only play tournaments that offer the missing tokens.