Jean Grey passive glitch

tanis3303
tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
So I only recently got my Jean maxed, and now that I'm using her, I've noticed something odd...when Jean is on the AI's team, and you make a match 5, the AI gets to make 2 free moves before your team unstuns. However, when Jean is on my side, and the AI triggers a match 5, I only get a single move before their team unstuns. I checked the other teams JG, she's built 5/3/5, just like mine is...am I missing something here? Anyone else notice this?

*Edit: Been playing around with this a bit, and it almost seems random. I got two free moves once vs the AI, saw the AI only get one vs me...one match I saw it work both ways in the same match. I took GSBW in vs Jean just to test it...the first time I made a match 5 the AI got two free turns, the next time I did it they only got one. Something is definitely fishy with this power. I don't really care which way it's supposed to work, but I think it should at least be consistent.

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    The power has 1 and 2 turn stun variations, if i remember right.

Also, when enemy loses control of his active turn, thats the first turn of stun, making it seem -1 turn.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    The more I play with it, the more I think I just never understood the power correctly since I had never used her before...someone made a fine point that you get two turns when they make the match 5 by moving tiles, and only one turn if it triggers from a cascade off a power they used, which makes perfect sense and is something I had never considered. Either way, the power has a fantastic "HEY! Stop it. ...stop it" quality to it that I love, I just wasn't sure how it was supposed to actually work
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noticing this a lot in the hunt since she is one of the essentials. I only have a single blue cover, so whenever the AI makes a match 5 they are stunned and ends their turn only be un-stunned immediately. Kind of feels like they weren't stunned at all. I get this is working by design (as match 5 allow another move) but it just doesn't feel like you gained a turn. Only if the AI fires an ability before their move would it feel like a proper stun (AI did not get to make a move).
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Just to point out the obvious, but when the AI makes a match 5, but then you get a turn, the AI did not get to make a move. They would specifically immediately get a turn, that instead they don't.

Feels weird, but it's fantastic to stop their cascades in their tracks.