what is a cosmic cover?

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Is this the same as a legendary cover? Couldn't figure it out. Search keeps bringing up cosmic powers for galactus.

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    What is the context that you're seeing this?
  • grunth13
    I put in a ticket for recompense of the anniversary tokens that were opened prior to the updated percentages. This was their reply:

"Our deepest apologies for any inconvenience or frustration friend. Unfortunately, we are unable to compensate for drop rate changes for the Anniversary Event Recruit Tokens.

As for drop rates, unfortunately, there is no guarantee to get 3 star+ characters when redeeming Recruit Tokens or purchasing Comic Cover Packs. The drop rates for the comics are broken down in the info buttons located in the Recruit Heroes Menu for each featured event. For better or worse, covers are random. We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the covers that you were hoping for, and we hope that you have better luck in the future. To increase your likelihood of obtaining the covers you seek, you could keep an eye out for an event offering enhanced draw rates for that particular cover and earn or purchase those packs. Otherwise, event rewards are also a great way to earn covers."

They did offer me a cosmic cover of my choice which doesn't tell me much...does that mean a token or just any cover that I want?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The word they used is 'comic' which is I guess is how they refer to covers?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Maybe just a mispelling of "comic cover"?
  • grunth13
    You guys are right...my dyslexia got the better of me. That is weird. Galactus is really on my mind. Thanks guys.