Deadpoll Taco Token selection

AsgardOdino87
AsgardOdino87 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was wondering, it is possible after the first click on the switching window of the deadpool taco token to click again within the 3 pulls and earn what was selected in that time? 0.0

I hope it is understandable what I was wondering icon_eek.gif

example : I select the token and the switching window appear... then I click again and appears in sequence a magneto cover, a HP cover and a the thing cover... if I click when it shows the HP one can I block and earn it?

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    No, sadly. Clicking again only skips the animation of the roulette, you still wind up with what it had already determined you were going to get.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    No. The animation you see is just that, an animation. From what I understand, the Random Number Generator determines what you're going to pull as soon as you click on the token, you have zero control over it.
  • AsgardOdino87
    Thanks for the info, my brother is still sure that he can make a selection icon_rolleyes.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish they would lower the amount of 2 stars and health packs to make getting the 3 stars a bit easier. The amount of 2 stars is insanity when given how freely they flow throughout regular game play.
  • AsgardOdino87
    I'm with you! It's enough for me to decrase drastically the amount of health packs, they have no use in the wrong time healthpack.png
  • During the Class of 2015 pvp I was in sore need of packs. So, I got to opening some tacos and got 6k total in ISO, a 2* and finally a 5 pack lol the odds are wonky but it fills a need when it wants to *shrug*
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm with you! It's enough for me to decrase drastically the amount of health packs, they have no use in the wrong time healthpack.png

No, they are the only reason I open taco's.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Humorously, Tacos are a food item so I can't help but think of the Taco Vault as a retooled Hot Dog Stand because of the Health Packs we can pull from it. icon_lol.gif