Buying Covers

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
if say you buy covers you are already spending HP to buy the cover, a great mechanic would be that they should automatically iso level of that cover to a certain point.

Say buying covers the max iso leveling you can get can be up to:

1* level 20
2* level 40
3* level 94
4* level 166

it might make people who get a cover or 2, incentive to buy extra covers to get the free iso leveling.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    So if I buy a cover, my level 100 Elektra with 11 covers already will shoot up to level 200-something if I buy a single cover?
  • killerkoala
    So if I buy a cover, my level 100 Elektra with 11 covers already will shoot up to level 200-something if I buy a single cover?

no more, like if ur character would be able gain 12 levels from that cover you bought then you would get to 112. gives incentive to buy them earlier and maybe get them to an almost usable state.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually it's incentive to buy late covers since late levels are much more expensive.
  • killerkoala
    Actually it's incentive to buy late covers since late levels are much more expensive.

but the levels stop after it gets to a ceiling. examples given above^.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards

but the levels stop after it gets to a ceiling. examples given above^.
    That's a much more complicated feature to explain in the game, then.

I don't expect them to go for this suggestion, but an easier implementation would be to add up to 10k (or some other fixed level) of ISO to a character when you buy a cover. At low covers it kicks you right up to the next level, while at higher levels it will still give you a few free levels as a bonus.