Forum suggestion. Click to see your last post.

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
On Gamefas there's an option to see which threads you've posted in. You can then click to see the most recent post, or you can click to see your last post. This makes it easier to go right to where you left off and read the conversation from there.

This forum requires me to try to remember which page I posted on, press Ctrl + F, type "Nexus" and then hope it picks up my post. Then I skim through the next few pages searching for my name again in case I made another post and forgot.

Is there any way to impliment this? Or heck is it already here and I just haven't seen it?

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Hmm, it's close to what I mean but there's no way of telling if anyone's replied after the post I've made.
    If there was an option in the list of topics I've posted in to just go straight to my last post, that would be a lot more efficient.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Go to a thread, there should be a button for go to first unread post.

Go to an unread thread. Look at the top near where the page numbers are and there should be clickable text that says go to first unread.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    lukewin wrote:
    Go to a thread, there should be a button for go to first unread post.

Go to an unread thread. Look at the top near where the page numbers are and there should be clickable text that says go to first unread.

Huh...thank you, I'll give that a go in future. Should help a lot =)