Simulator Top Progression is Different this run.

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So this didn't seem to go with the other "Simulator" discussion, so I made a new one.

So the last simulator event had the Leg. Token at 27K reward, this one has it at 28K.

So too many people got it at 27K, or just experimenting with the rewards?

Mod Edit: Changed Topic name to accurately reflect content

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actual content for constructive conversation, moving to Genral

Nice catch, not sure actually. 28k will not be hard though, it is looking like points are higher for the rounds this run.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm missing one essential and was missing two for the first round and didn't clear the last node on round 2 but I should still make the Leg token so it's not too bad really. Points also look much higher on round 3 min 400 per node and the Ares essential was worth 600
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I did wonder this myself. If the 3* cover was at 14k I probably wouldn't have though.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    thisone wrote:
    I did wonder this myself. If the 3* cover was at 14k I probably wouldn't have though.

Agreed, I was missing Loki for this so might've struggled to make Legendary but then earned is as the 3* reward. It seems that Loki is also my daily resupply for tomorrow as well, though that would've been too late.
  • The real test of whether or not this becomes an ongoing situation will be the next PVE and the reward for next PVP season.

In this anniversary mini-season, the legendary is at 4000. 1000 per event. The difference, of course, is that there is no shield sim running to make up extra points, as the vast majority of players are not hitting 1000 in PVP, let alone averaging that. That margin can't even be close.

So there may be some tinkering going on with exactly how many legendary tokens are being handed out and where. Or it may just be a situational thing in this case. That extra 1000 points in this PVE should be pretty easy to nab. If you can make it to 27000, you can make it to 28000.

The real outcome is TBD, or so it would seem.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    So there may be some tinkering going on with exactly how many legendary tokens are being handed out and where. Or it may just be a situational thing in this case. That extra 1000 points in this PVE should be pretty easy to nab. If you can make it to 27000, you can make it to 28000.

Yeah, but I got 27k last time, 28k this time, but if it went to 29-30k it'll become questionable for me to reach that level. I just don't have the time during the day to grind. I can grind only so much at home once I'm on the PC (so no mobile use).
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was 2000 short, but only because I failed to play before bed last night and couldn't beat the final node, didn't have cyclops, and even the harder three nodes couldn't beat on a second run.