Women of Marvel PVP Placement Rewards obseevation

Gowaderacer
Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
If memory service me correct when Devil Dino was released last year the PvP that rewarded him had Dino rewards for top 100 in place of the 3* rewards. Now we have the Women of Marvel rewards up and it the same as always with Dino in first and the rest Gamora. Just when you thought the anniversary "party" couldn't get any worse...

Mod Edit: Changing Topic as to not be confused with the current issues plaguing the PVP

Comments

• GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    The only 3* cover that I still need in this entire game is a single blackflag.pngicon_gamora.png. I'm not complaining.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Think about it. Red dino for alliance t100. Green for pvp t1. Who wants to bet the progression cover will be purple?

I am done with this anniversary.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If memory service me correct when Devil Dino was released last year the PvP that rewarded him had Dino rewards for top 100 in place of the 3* rewards. Now we have the Women of Marvel rewards up and it the same as always with Dino in first and the rest Gamora. Just when you thought the anniversary "party" couldn't get any worse...
    I don't remember there being a PvP that rewarded Devil Dino... he was a progression reward for the anniversary season though.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I don't remember there being a PvP that rewarded Devil Dino... he was a progression reward for the anniversary season though.
    Weapon Tex-Mex awarded all 3 Dino covers for T5.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    There was Weapon Tex-Mex, Combined Arms, and (I think) Balance of Power. 100% positive that one of those (I think weapon tex-mex, which came first) had devil dino rewards all the way down to t100. A quick trip to the events forum page 22 can prove this for me, but alas, it is late and I am tired (and a little lazy).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never mind me then. icon_e_smile.gif I do have a 2/5/5 Devil since last year including the yearly daily rewards, so I do remember there being a lot of Dinos.
    ...so of course this year I have only gotten purple and red covers...
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Think about it. Red dino for alliance t100. Green for pvp t1. Who wants to bet the progression cover will be purple?

I am done with this anniversary.
    If Dino follows the same pattern as all other 4* rewards shouldn't the 1,000 progression for Dino-Dance Off PVP also be red?