Xmen vs Avengers.

Dauntless74
Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Are we supposed to recieve no points for defeating the Avengers in the anniversary game? I've beat them 3 times and got nada. Is there a point even to this event?

Comments

• Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    The lone fight on the season page never awards points. It's a often used as a test drive for new charcters. The page itself is there to access the season's awards list and rankings
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually found this fight pretty boring. Don't really rate their powers at all.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Yup it's a test drive for fun. Although if the goal was to get people excited over OML, I would've vastly preferred just a solo OML max covered and leveled like the silver surfer test drive was. Personally I felt like I was just using iceman for this test drive.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    cyineedsn wrote:
    Yup it's a test drive for fun. Although if the goal was to get people excited over OML, I would've vastly preferred just a solo OML max covered and leveled like the silver surfer test drive was. Personally I felt like I was just using iceman for this test drive.

Yeah - while the OML-Cyke combo is fun (Logan creates strike tiles and Scott blows them up), to me this battle simply showed how very very good Bobby the Freaky Scary Snowman really is. If I can ever manage to get his covers anyway....
  • Dauntless74
    Dauntless74 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Cheers for clearing that up.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's also the chance of getting potent teamups...