Thank you for purchasing a 10 pack token gifts

Anyone else just get that?

I got 3 Anniversary tokens that said thank you for purchasing an anniversary 10 pack.

Came up with:
purpleflag.pngicon_loki.png
greenflag.pngicon_devildino.png
star.pngstar.png

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    TWO 500 iso rewards in there, along with my typical 250 ISO reward! THANKS SO MUCH D3!

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • Hard for me to say how I feel since I don't know why I was compensated and I did get another Devil Dino. icon_lol.gif

Just smile and nod
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hard for me to say how I feel since I don't know why I was compensated and I did get another Devil Dino. icon_lol.gif

Just smile and nod
    Did you buy or win a 10 pack during this event?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three whole 2* covers! Combined with the two 2* covers I got in the "Happy Anniversary" make-up gift, that's more than 1000 ISO! Best anniversary ever!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did not expect this gift, as I had earned, not bought, the 10pack. And Ice said it would be for people who bought stuff.

So slightly less annoyed and a purple Dino + 500 ISO richer.
  • JVReal wrote:
    Hard for me to say how I feel since I don't know why I was compensated and I did get another Devil Dino. icon_lol.gif

Just smile and nod

I bought a 40 pack ...IM MISSING ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    People who bought a 40 pack are going to get a 10-pack, I think.

If you won the 10-pack season progression award, you got the three tokens.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Three whole 2* covers! Combined with the two 2* covers I got in the "Happy Anniversary" make-up gift, that's more than 1000 ISO! Best anniversary ever!

That's actually 1250 ISO. Now I bet you are happy icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:

Just smile and nod

I bought a 40 pack ...IM MISSING ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, bought a 40, didn't get one.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah , I won the ten pack and didn't get any tokens either. But not opened it yet so maybe to do with that or something.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The compensation is for changing the odds after opening the packs, so if you didn't open yours yet, congrats, you get 10 tokens with the new odds!
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    But if you only bought Daily Deals, screw you. Two more tokens are all you get.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png already at 5
    icon_moonstone.png
    icon_moonstone.png
  • My mobile account saw doc ock and moonstone
    My Steam account saw 2* Wolvie and Jean Gray

Mobile is on 105, steam is on 8. My poor Steam account is going to have a hell of a time now.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 10-pac last night. I guess I didn't get it quick enough to warrant the three extra tokens?
  • If you look at the percentages your chances of getting a 4* or Devil Dino are actually better with the old 10-pack + 3 new tokens than with a new 10-pack.

There is no reason to complain about this one fellas.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Got my 10-pac last night. I guess I didn't get it quick enough to warrant the three extra tokens?

Not sure I got mine yesterday morning and did not get it also but as I mentioned earlier I had not opened it until today. Reason being I drew so many 2* from these anniversary tokens that I got fed up opening them.
  • Got DevilDino redflag.png and Hulkbuster blackflag.png from 10 token pack
    Can't complain.
    And from the 3 tokens three 3*. Didn't need them but i am happy
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I bagged star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    But if you only bought Daily Deals, screw you. Two more tokens are all you get.

Tough luck on the people that read the odds on the anniversary tokens and bought 10 or 40 packs of Galactus tokens too. icon_e_sad.gif