I feel a little better about mpq now

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I haven't posted here much, and most of my posts were about the recent galactus debacle.

With the way the event ran, the lack of support from d3, horrible token pulls and the mockery of a compensation for outages that cost me a 4*, I was on the verge of cutting my losses and walking away.

Today I played the class of 2015, mostly out of lack of good television programming, and I began to climb pretty quickly.

Soon I was at my best score ever and was fairly excited about it.

Then I climbed more, and my blood got to flowing, and next thing you know, I broke 1k for the first time ever, and I got too shield till the end and keep it.

This was honestly the best feeling I've had with mpq, or any game, in a long long time!

I'm going to stick around for awhile.

Now d3, about that 100hp for the Cyclops you cut me out of.....

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Class of 2015 is fun! I am currently shielded at my highest ever PVP score as well (1125, sad i know), but i may try for my first ever 1300 later today! So far, the anniversary PVP's have been fun!
  • corytutor
    Good luck macrof!

I thought about it, but I don't want to risk losing it. And shields cost
  • I broke the 1k wall too for first the first time. Enjoy the moment ,)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I blew my mind yesturday. I kept climbing the ladder and hit 1000 with 23 and a half hours to go 8I
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    And this is why the Anniversary happened the way it did in the first place.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was planning to hop to 1300, but found myself in the Crewsaders slice, so I got it without shields.
  • corytutor
    A little icing on the cake, I finally opened my two tokens and ten pack. Got 2 4* covers. Guess that's not bad or of around 40 tokens