Thanos 4 Star/ Thanos 5 Star

Options
Freehuey24
Freehuey24 Posts: 18
edited October 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
I would make a Thanos that would initially be a four star, but you can upgrade him to five star mode.

Thanos star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

purpleflag.png Master Strategist (passive)

If any character on the enemy matches their strongest color, he steals 1 AP of that color.

Lv 2: Adds 1000 damage to single player
Lv 3: Steals 2 AP from the strongest color of the enemy team, 1 AP from the other players strongest colors
Lv 4: Creates random 75 strength strike, protect, or attack tile
Lv 5: Steals 1 AP from each color whenever the strongest color is matched, 1 AP from the other players strongest colors, 1500 damage, adds random 125 strength, strike, protect, or attack tile

yellowflag.png Master Stategist II (passive)

At the beginning of each turn, Thanos generates a trap tile on a color a random player strongest color that rotates every two every two turns. When matched by friendly team, damages a single target for 2000. If matched by enemy team, damages the team for 1500.

Lv 2: Friendly - 2500 single, Enemy - 2000 team
Lv 3: Friendly - 4000 single, Enemy - 2500 team
Lv 4: Tile rotates every 1 turn / Friendly - 4500 single, Enemy - 3500 team
Lv 5: Adds a random trap tile on each of the enemy team strongest color which rotates every 1 turn , Friendly - 6000 single, Enemy - 4500 team

blackflag.png Hand of Death (12 AP)

In an effort to impress Lady Death, Thanos sends the enemy team to their untimely death. Creates a 4 countdown tile that reduces a random enemy team member by 25%

Lv 2: Reduce a random enemy team member by 35%
Lv 3: Reduce a random enemy team member by 50%
Lv 4: Creates a 3 countdown tile, reduce a random enemy team member by 66%
Lv 5: Auto kills a random enemy team member. (14 AP)

You would be able to use this same Thanos in five star mode if you are able to collect all the Infinity Gems. In order to gain a Gem, you would have to complete a unique boss event that reflects the story of the Thanos Quest. You have to have all the Gems to use the Gauntlet to send Thanos in five star mode.

If you use the five star version, you can only use him on your team however, you will have access to powers in all six colors. I will display what my six powers would be in a future post.