First time ever, D3 rewarded not spending money

Tarouza
Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Something that just came to my attention. I think this anniversary became the first time where players were actually rewarded for not spending money on this game. If you hoarded anniversary tokens, you could not purchase the daily deal for 50hp. However since you hoarded, you were rewarded for not spending money by having your tokens transformed into much better tokens with a much higher 3* or better drop rate. So in essence by not purchasing your anniversary tokens you came out much farther ahead then people who actually spent money/hp which I believe is a first for this company.

Happy Anniversary!

Comments

• Tarouza wrote:
    However since you hoarded, you were rewarded for not spending money by having your tokens transformed into much better tokens with a much higher 3* or better drop rate. So in essence by not purchasing your anniversary tokens you came out much farther ahead then people who actually spent money/hp which I believe is a first for this company.

So does that mean you pulled 2 more doctor octopus covers than I did? Congrats!

You must work for Fox News the way you spun this icon_lol.gif
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Tarouza wrote:
    However since you hoarded, you were rewarded for not spending money by having your tokens transformed into much better tokens with a much higher 3* or better drop rate. So in essence by not purchasing your anniversary tokens you came out much farther ahead then people who actually spent money/hp which I believe is a first for this company.

So does that mean you pulled 2 more doctor octopus covers than I did? Congrats!

You must work for Fox News the way you spun this icon_lol.gif

Actually I spun it so well D3 offered to put me on retainer for the next run of galactus