not changed the pvp reward after the battle

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
when one plans to attack another team he expects that the points received are in fact those indicated, especially if you take risks in 'attack the strongest teams to exceed 1000 points.
It 'frustrating sometimes receive significantly less points (the last time instead of 40, were 11) and risking not only not to exceed the target of the 1000 but having to use another shield op worse being attacked.

please change this system, effectively giving as prize points indicated before the battle

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is the flipside as well, i always love it when i have a 36 point battle queued, knowing they will climb later, and when i fight them, i get 70+...
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Newer players will not have that information and will likely skip a low point node. I'd rather just have accurate information.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    do a few searches on hitting 1k and pvp in general, loads of good info on how to gauge what a node will be when you attack it after having been shielded for a while, also , how to queue while shielded.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I read a lot about that very subject, but there is still a deficit of information in the game. The vast majority of players will never come to the forum, and I think changes should be aimed at improving their experience. Those of us who are steeped in game lore will benefit too.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Your previous post with this same content was merged with an existing thread on the same topic. I PMed you with a link to it, even. I am locking this thread. Please reply to existing threads if one already exists for the topic.
This discussion has been closed.