Guild vault

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Idea is simple. While youre in guild, you should benefit a bit more than what you benefit from it atm.

In guild guildvault. You put 2* cover in it, you can pull one 2* cover out of it. 3* lets you pull 3* that someone else has put there cause he doesnt need it.

Easy, simple and makes being in guild more important icon_e_smile.gif

Also this would fasten on people getting those covers on those guys that they want to use

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Trading in this fashion is too easily exploited. Create a dummy account. Join an alliance. Hack the account. Buy a ton of tokens. Dump them in the vault. Leave the alliance.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loads of these types over in the suggestions forum. If the next Q&A thread ever pops up, i am absolutely sure a cover trading post or the like will be in it.

side note:
    Moving to suggestions on 10/14
  • Ye i was thinking that there could be idiot rules like "you have to have roster amount of x" or "you have to be in guild for x amount of days"
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Ye i was thinking that there could be idiot rules like "you have to have roster amount of x" or "you have to be in guild for x amount of days"

Hacked account creates New Alliance. Floods vault, sits in New Alliance for x days.

Old Alliance moves to New Alliance, sits in New Alliance for x days, empties vault.