Issue with Class of 2015

madok
madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Has anyone else had issues with Class of 2015?

I lost 200 points earlier today and didn't get any fight notifications or retal nodes. I had to run and couldn't post when I first saw it and I just got back and checked my phone again. I lost another 100 points but this time I had the fight notification and retals for the 100 points. I've never seen this behavior before.

Comments

• JamesV
    JamesV Posts: 98 Match Maker
    I have had this happen multiple times this evening. Very fun. Random point loss. No retaliation node. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • How did the Galactus fight break pvp? I don't think Ice mentioned that in his post today.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    madok wrote:
    Has anyone else had issues with Class of 2015?

I lost 200 points earlier today and didn't get any fight notifications or retal nodes. I had to run and couldn't post when I first saw it and I just got back and checked my phone again. I lost another 100 points but this time I had the fight notification and retals for the 100 points. I've never seen this behavior before.

I am finding all my retals on 1 node.. usually they spread out, but so far, every single one has been bottom right.. and all are stacked, so when i finish one, the next shows.. but always bottom right.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I woke up this morning down 300 points and no retal nodes. Fun!
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    So only a few other folks are experiencing it but it still sucks for those of us that have it happen. I really think Big G is just devouring everything in response to our response to his event.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess that's why no one is hitting back...
  • Add me to the list of watching points fall with no retal nodes.
  • wiz_biz
    wiz_biz Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    i haven't had the retal issue yet (knock on wood), but have been really frustrated that in the pvp's since galactus started, i haven't won a cover off of any match. i like to use them to check if i've already hit someone, and get a kick out of gazing upon the spoils of battle. and of course, the iso from selling them off afterwards. they seem to be awarding them in the LRs at least, but still not in regular pvp tourneys.
  • CaptTrick
    CaptTrick Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    This also happens when getting attacked by hacked accounts. I see it 1-2 times every PVP.