Have tokens been patched yet?

uberhamster
uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry if this info is elsewhere. I didn't really check what anniversary tokens were like before so I don't know if they've improved yet.

The 4* I'm seeing are listed at 0.3% chances.

Comments

• vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Yes, Anniversary tokens have been patched.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yep. I had an odd feeling something was coming, so I held on to the season ten pack and the 3 random tokens I had...oh so glad I did, as I proceeded to pull 13 worthless 2*s, improved odds and all. RNGesus, you are a cruel kitty...
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Thanks for the info.

Well increased odds got me a baglady. Haha.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Yep. I had an odd feeling something was coming, so I held on to the season ten pack and the 3 random tokens I had...oh so glad I did, as I proceeded to pull 13 worthless 2*s, improved odds and all. RNGesus, you are a cruel kitty...

I got my progression 10pack, and it contained 9 2-stars and 1 Quicksilver I didn't need. Are we, uh, sure that the odds are improved, or did they just change the number on the pack description? icon_e_wink.gif
  • My 10-pack got me a Sentry and THREE Devil Dinos!

I'm happy.
  • Wait for the shill to post that he got 9 4* covers spread between Jean, xf dp, and Cyclops.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 10-pack got me a Sentry and THREE Devil Dinos!

I'm happy.

I got one dino from mine and five 3*s, none of which I could use, sadly. Still better result than most Heroic 10-packs I've had =/
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    My 10 pack got me a green Devil Dino to bring mine to 2/2/2 and 9 2*s.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Question has been answered in multiple threads, tokens are live, closing this one
This discussion has been closed.