F2pers: Don't give up on tourneys you think you can't win

Options
I noticed players undergo points inflation the more they play. Not sure how this works, but I'm pretty sure people gain more points than they lose to other players (e.g. you can get points for beating players with 0 points).

This means that even people with **** lineups (i.e. with no Ragnoraks) can eventually reach the higher milestone rewards if they keep trying. In fact, it's better if everyone with no two-star heroes keep trying to climb, because it means we can gain points off each other.

I can see other people who run Venom/Yelena/Daken at the 800+ region and they're the same people I beat around for points. I personally hit 900 points with that combination so it shows that you don't need to own many 2 star covers to earn tourney rewards.

Comments

• I agree completly, as a F2Per myself who managed a #1 rank in a previous tourney. This game does F2P right.
  • There's also the fact that winning tournaments is not about having imba champs, because others can beat you in points without ever having to fight you. The key to properly winning tournaments is to play like mad during the last hour up to the very last minute so that you can keep climbing/keep your points intact while others get beat upon. The last hour of tournaments are the most exciting times when playing the game.