Dev's?

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
When will we get dev's to answer about their crimes against their community?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punatulkku wrote:
    A read this fast and thought it said "crimes against humanity", and had to stop and think whether or not that was hyperbole...
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    have not seen a red name all day i highly doubt they are even working. Probally why the 2nd run was not going to take place until thursday, they knew noone would been in the office if something broke.

nothing will be said and they will hope most will just forget all about it just like all of the other times they messed us over
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    simonsez wrote:
    Punatulkku wrote:
    A read this fast and thought it said "crimes against humanity", and had to stop and think whether or not that was hyperbole...

At which point I automatically went to Cards Against Humanity and wondered where they got the dead prostitute.
  • slidecage wrote:
    have not seen a red name all day i highly doubt they are even working. Probally why the 2nd run was not going to take place until thursday, they knew noone would been in the office if something broke.

nothing will be said and they will hope most will just forget all about it just like all of the other times they messed us over

There must be someone in the office because we finally received our red cyclops covers.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not uncommon for offices to observe columbus day.

It's columbus day. (realized not everyone here is from US.)
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Would be nice if HiFi or somebody could just do a quick post & say that they're closed for Columbus Day (or whatever) - would be the considerate thing to do.....
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those wondering what/why of Columbus day (and for D3, on why folks wonder why you aren't in-office):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEwL-10s7E
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    For those wondering what/why of Columbus day (and for D3, on why folks wonder why you aren't in-office):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEwL-10s7E
    I was *hoping* that was where the link went!