to malcrof

tfcrazy1980
tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
i gotta hand it to you, throughout this whole debacle, you've been the one constant source of contact and info. regardless of how the majority feels about whats been happening, i'd say you've handled it as best you can and took many a shot on the chin trying to keep the peace and info coming. for that, i commend you on your effort. everyone else has got to admit the same. i applaud you for your efforts. i woulda snapped and went insane by now!

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am happy I saw this before it gets merged (appropriately and hilariously) with the How are all the Mods? thread. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Yeah, I think the thing people forget is the Green colored moderators are entirely volunteer.

I don't know if they might get occasional sneak peeks in preparation for things, but they're definitely not getting all the information the red names like IceIX are.

For example, in an earlier exchange, either Malcrof or DayvBang was thinking that the reason the developers weren't answering was that they were at the comic convention. Then someone reminded them that it's been said before that the Dev's don't normally go there, it's normally the marketing team.

So yeah, Green people, thanks for acting as the volunteer fireman on the 4th of July after a drought while a dry lightning storm goes off and the town aims the fireworks directly at the paper factory.

Red people.................... I don't even have words.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Gotta second OP's sentiments. M was quite proactive in stickying, creating new threads on relevant topics to allow forum posters to have their say w/ minimal mod restriction. Very, very impressive indeed.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    So, there were a few mods that did a lot of moding (sp?) this weekend, the most being Malcrof. Some of the mods took some shots at the devs like the rest of us. Do you think there will be a backlash from the devs on the mods for being more fan than their bulldog? If so, I would be very displeased by just heavy handedness from the devs.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I wanted to chime in and say thanks to the green mods as well. You all have been awesome this weekend going above and beyond for us.

/hattip
  • Kudos to Malcrof for doing the job the devs apparently can't do themselves.

You deserve a medal, or a few (several) legendary tokens.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mal is great. He's working so hard there's nothing else for the rest of us mods to do. lol