Captain Marvel Energy Absorption

I was playing Deadpool's Daily Quest: The Big Enchilada and noticed a bug moving from the first wave to the second.
I've always noticed moving from one wave to the next has been buggy. Sometimes the images change too early on a character and soother times not at all. I didn't think too much of it until this time around.

I defeated the last character in the first wave with a large attack, Steve Roger Super Soldier's red attack for over 4,000 damage.
Captain Marvel was the lead character of wave two, and when the character on wave one was killed Captain Marvel did an energy absorption as if she was hit.

The first wave contains enemies that only create bluetile.png , greentile.png , and purpletile.png tiles.
You'll notice in the image everyone in the second wave has all of their health, but because of this bug they were able to gain 4 redtile.png before ever making a move.

P8LGE7x.png?1

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, this is one of a few issues with waves. They need to overhaul that system to fix problems like this. In the interim, they could avoid the problem by never letting Ms. Marvel be up front after a transition.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    It may have showed the animation, but seeing as no black AP was gained, i doubt it actually worked.
  • BlackSheep101
    DDQ enemies are not usually max level so it's very possible she only had 3 covers. The Big Enchilada caps out at level 132.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ enemies are not usually max level so it's very possible she only had 3 covers. The Big Enchilada caps out at level 132.

She generates black, i have gotten there low on AP and hit her with Thor green and then stole the black and red it generated for Pun Pun.
  • BlackSheep101
    PVE characters get a randomly generated set of covers if they are below max level. It's entirely possible when you got her she had 5 yellow, but when the OP got her she didn't.
  • Malcrof wrote:

She generates black, i have gotten there low on AP and hit her with Thor green and then stole the black and red it generated for Pun Pun.

I guess I should have taken a picture of her stats.
    When I looked she could only absorb red, but I could've read it wrong.

But I do know the Energy Absorption did splash the screen and they have red when they shouldn't have red.