Top 100 reward level score, not in Top 100 alliance rewards

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
It would be nice if you rewarded individuals who scored what it would take on average to beat Galactus, something else, but weren't in an alliance that finished. Yes there are personal progression, but I stayed with my alliance to play with my alliance.

Could apply to regular PVPs and PVEs as well, but that's pretty complicated to code maybe, not hard to calculate. Top 100 alliance score divided by 20. This might help out casual alliances who have serious players, not have to choose between leaving a casual alliance to go get alliance rewards.

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    These 2 things are directly corrolated, though. To get higher scores, you have to be playing higher rounds...which means your alliance has to do well in the first place. If you're killing it every round, but your alliance is in round 5, your total score would be far less than someone doing well in round 8.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    These 2 things are directly corrolated, though. To get higher scores, you have to be playing higher rounds...which means your alliance has to do well in the first place. If you're killing it every round, but your alliance is in round 5, your total score would be far less than someone doing well in round 8.

Agree with you. Those players could be winning more matches than others but have lower scores due to being in lower rounds. We finished Round 7 of Galactus, so it's not something that actually applies to myself, but I'm trying to suggest because it might help others.