Current "failiversary"

Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, simulator started. To advance in it properly you need 4* cyclops. The thing that majority of players couldnt reach cause galactus killed us rather quickly.

D3 do you have any sense of customer service? If you make anniversary event you are supposed to shower stuff to your players (aka the people that pay your salary by buying stuff) so that people feel happier and spend more money? Also if majority of community cant progress properly then theres something horribly wrong in your "event"

If i would be ceo on your company, i would fire every single one who was making this event, and i would get someone with common sense and who plays this game as your community manager...

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    **** ANNIVERSARY!!

Can we all sing along?
  • JVReal wrote:
    **** ANNIVERSARY!!

Can we all sing along?

Eh, tbh this anniversary's more fun then last years.

Last year's was just normal MPQ but with more free junk on top of it.

This one actually had a decently fun, if tough as heck new event. Which is more than can be said of last year, where the only newish thing were the 4or Lightning Rounds, and even that the thing people seem to take out of it was more "Get more free stuff" and less "Play with new character". And even that's somewhat replicated with the Anniversary X-Men vs Avengers node. (Minus, well, the free stuff.)

Basically, Fun Anniversary = More Free Stuff.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's Anniverscam but yours works too icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Woah!!!! Someone actually liked this tinykitty??
  • JVReal wrote:
    **** ANNIVERSARY!!

Can we all sing along?

I think for next year's wedding anniversary "celebration," I'm going to get my wife to cut our lawn with trimming shears.

"Well sure babe, you're not getting anything free for your anniversary, and cutting the lawn with trimming shears is certainly arduous and nigh on impossible, but think of this year's anniversary celebration as more of a challenge. If you somehow manage to cut the whole 4 acres, think of how accomplished you'll feel! Now get out there and start feeling FESTIVE!" icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC

P.S. She just looked over my shoulder because I was laughing pretty hard while writing this post and said, "The h3ll you will. You better have divorce papers ready for me to sign if that's your idea of an anniversary celebration!"

Yeah. My thoughts exactly, babe… my thoughts exactly.
  • Every time I see wording like this, I just hear Chappelle's voice in my head:

rickjames_celebration.jpg

(censored for the children)