When does the Second Run of Galactus Start?

JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
When does the 2nd run of Galactus actually start?

It it's like Ultron's double run, it would start in 3.5 hours... but it still shows rewards pending (and what rewards would be pending other than those that beat level 8 but didn't get the covers because it remained open for points?).

Is it after Simulator like some suggest?

Is it cancelled? (yes please)

The Red Silence is deafening... though based on the last Red comment, maybe that's a good thing?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoping it won't start until Thursday, giving us the Simulator as a "downtime" PvE. COuld easily be wrong though.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    They said before anniversary it was running on the 15th. So after Simulator.
  • JVReal wrote:
    The Red Silence is deafening... though based on the last Red comment, maybe that's a good thing?

I will be very interested to see what they have to say, if they do. I'd imagine they'll be either hiding or begging a pr company for advice on how to worm out of the clusterkitty they've left unattended for so long.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

that is just plain stupid ultron ran with just a 12 hour downtime it shows they cant run a simple item anymore

also people were complaining there is nothing to do with the 8 hour lock downs So they are just going to do it again. So glad i will never invest another penny into this game
  • JVReal
    Is there a link to that somewhere, I'm not finding it.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Source? IceIX said we will playing simulator during Galactus 8 hour lock out
    There's a set number of times you can hit Galactus before you need to take a break to let minions refresh. That break means that you have plenty of times for Galactus drained Packs to refresh while you can go in and get some Black Vortex in. Or play Simulator (up soon).
  • slidecage
    fmftint wrote:
    There's a set number of times you can hit Galactus before you need to take a break to let minions refresh. That break means that you have plenty of times for Galactus drained Packs to refresh while you can go in and get some Black Vortex in. Or play Simulator (up soon).

just more lies what you expect. I really think they are just trying to kill the game off
    Sept 28 to 1 (i think SIM) what many skip
    OCT 1 to 8 brotherhood what many did not play since they dont play 7 day events..
    OCT 8 to 11 that joke that shall not be named with 8 hour lock outs
    OCT 12 to 15 Sim pve what many skip since the scaling is just insane
    OCT 15 to 19 the 2nd running of the joke with lock outs

So right there is almost a month many have just skipped the entire game and will find something better to play. Hell playing with dog **** is funner then this
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Immediately prior to me quitting.
  • we get this exact same pile of **** again icon_eek.gif ? i thought we were done with these stupid battles for at least a year now.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    JM was saying the second run of Galactus Hungers will be on the 15th. IceIX was saying you can play other events during GH while waiting for nodes to refresh. The two statements have nothing to do with each other aside from the fact that they both mention Simulator.
  • slidecage
    fmftint wrote:
    JM was saying the second run of Galactus Hungers will be on the 15th. IceIX was saying you can play other events during GH while waiting for nodes to refresh. The two statements have nothing to do with each other aside from the fact that they both mention Simulator.

what other events when their are none.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slice 1 of Simulator overlapped with Galactus Hungers 1 and slice 5 overlapps with Galactus Hungers 2. So yes, some people will be playing both at the same time.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    So right there is almost a month many have just skipped the entire game

Pretty sure that not only did players not skip the month, the game had the most engagement than it has had since this time last year.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My question is why do you want the 2nd run to start? I actually got the legendary token and I would prefer they make us run a Juggs Heroic for red Hulk instead.

Go away Galactus you have been a tinykitty event while destroying my health packs for limited rewards.
  • JVReal
    wymtime wrote:
    My question is why do you want the 2nd run to start? I actually got the legendary token and I would prefer they make us run a Juggs Heroic for red Hulk instead.

Go away Galactus you have been a tinykitty event while destroying my health packs for limited rewards.
    I want to know so I can be out of town and away from a cell tower and wifi so I don't have to look at it without uninstalling it. Lord knows I don't have the self-restraint enough not to log in and do DDQ and be tempted to see how its going... just out of my addictive nature.

Maybe I should take up deer hunting...
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Sounds like a plan, but Deer hunting would involve hours of sitting quietly doing nothing thinking that you could be playing while doing nothing else. I'd probably find a spot that had coverage, and sit playing quietly because there's nothing else to do. Or bring my kindle.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Is it cancelled? (yes please)
    Seriously. +1.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    trM8Duy.jpg
  • agoMiST
    agoMiST Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slice 1 of Simulator overlapped with Galactus Hungers 1 and slice 5 overlapps with Galactus Hungers 2. So yes, some people will be playing both at the same time.
    First part is false. Galactus ended 7 hours before slice 1 of the Simulator started.
    Second part is correct though. Assuming it starts on Thursday at noon, slices 3-5 will overlap with Galactus.