Naturally...It's all about the Essentials

GMadMan040
GMadMan040 Posts: 207
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Not to get crazy about it or anything, but I can't help but see the humor in 4* Cyclops being an essential in the Simulator.

I'm sure that there are players out there who have at least one cover. I sadly, am not one of those players. My alliance stalled out in the middle of Round 6 against he-who-shall-devour-all-your-time-and-resources.

So that's fun.

Concerning the mini-PVP season, can anyone confirm that it is 3 events? If so, that legendary is gonna require 1333.4 points per match to nab.

That would also be fun.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Four events. Black Vortex, Class of 2015, Women of Marvel, Devil Dinosaur.
  • Oh...only 1000 per...I was worried that it would be out of reach... icon_neutral.gif

Regular season was roughly 850 plus 1500 in Shield Sim to get the legendary, yes?
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    Yeah, we got stuck on round 6 so no Cyclops here. Also have no Ares, so I'm weighing up whether it's even worth attempting! I need to pull one Ares cover today, DDQ and anniversary have been all Hawkeye and Moonstone so far though...

I need the BP covers and a legendary token looks reachable, but maybe not with one essential.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I hate Ares and refuse to roster him. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards

Because you have to fight him so much? I can understand that. But really, he's quite good for a 2* and I use mine all of the time in DDQ.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

Because you have to fight him so much? I can understand that. But really, he's quite good for a 2* and I use mine all of the time in DDQ.
    Seconded. I love bringing Ares out against Hulk in the last sub of Prodigal Sun...
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299

Yeah, I have no desire to keep him, just hoping to snag a cover to hit some essentials, then ditch. Did the same with Moonstone/Doc Ock in the last simulator
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Orion wrote:

I'm up to 63 (I think) characters on my roster. At this point, I'm only buying new slots for 4 and 5 stars. I think my hatred (such as it is) stems from my early days playing, when I couldn't figure out a good way to use him and who best to team him with.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Orion wrote:

Seconded. I love bringing Ares out against Hulk in the last sub of Prodigal Sun...

Thirded.

I made the mistake of not rostering him OR OBW until I came to the forums… I know, I know. icon_redface.gif

When all my 2*s become a distant memory, Ares will remain on a very short list of those remaining…

DBC
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got my Cyclops in my queue, but not enough HP to roster him. Not ready to dump any of my other 70 characters to roster him yet. Had an open spot yesterday, but Iceman was expiring, so I gave it to him.

Need to earn 325 more HP... and tacos today gave me 2* covers... as usual.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:

I'm up to 63 (I think) characters on my roster. At this point, I'm only buying new slots for 4 and 5 stars. I think my hatred (such as it is) stems from my early days playing, when I couldn't figure out a good way to use him and who best to team him with.
    Here's how you use Ares:
    Crush your enemies.
    See them driven before you.
    Here the lamentations of their women.
    (Hear the lamentations of their women!)