Alliance options

Hi Dev's,

I have a suggestion i think alot of people will agree with. In our alliance we have alot of commanders, fact is we can't get rid of them. They played in the beginning so we made them commander, now they stopt, in some cases deleted the game and we lost this roster space because we can't delete them.

An excellent solution to this common problem is: the one who created the alliance should be named mannager, and have the option to delete commanders. Only that one person. This would make a big difference for many alliances. We lose good players every day because of this problem. And i understand their point, never receiving the full daily rewards for playing, never being able to compete for a top spot in any event. If it wasn't because all my friends are in our alliance, i would have left too.

So i defenitly hope you take this suggestion into consideration, because this can be a gamechanger.

Greetings from a fan, and a daily player

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi Dev's,

I have a suggestion i think alot of people will agree with. In our alliance we have alot of commanders, fact is we can't get rid of them. They played in the beginning so we made them commander, now they stopt, in some cases deleted the game and we lost this roster space because we can't delete them.

An excellent solution to this common problem is: the one who created the alliance should be named mannager, and have the option to delete commanders. Only that one person. This would make a big difference for many alliances. We lose good players every day because of this problem. And i understand their point, never receiving the full daily rewards for playing, never being able to compete for a top spot in any event. If it wasn't because all my friends are in our alliance, i would have left too.

So i defenitly hope you take this suggestion into consideration, because this can be a gamechanger.

Greetings from a fan, and a daily player

As a workaround, the alliance creator can open a customer support ticket to have inactive commanders removed.