No points from Galactus sub-node, AGAIN

Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
Are the developers so fixated on rolling out new characters and ways to try to squeeze money out of the playerbase that they can't be bothered to make sure the basic stuff works?

Comments

• Just did the Human Torch one (Round 6) and received 0 points.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Just did the Human Torch one (Round 6) and received 0 points.

Yep, that's the one that I got zero for.
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Same here.
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    same for me. also earlier I didn't get my ~6k points for fighting Galactus himself
  • **** man 0 points on 6... Wats up d3?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get this on nodes when I'm playing on the train. I always assumed it had to do with a network connectivity issue. When I get back to the main screen I check the leader board which forces server communication. My score and rank update to the proper value after that.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    This happened to me as well. Twice. I at least captured a screenshot of it the second time, but didn't submit any tickets.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed that I scored no points on a node that I was playing when one of my alliance-mates cleared the round after I started playing but before I finished it. It was sorta like finishing a node after an event or sub completion, but in that case you have a timer to tell you you're running out of time.
  • firpo22
    firpo22 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Glad to see this post. I got no points also - happened yesterday. Thought it was a glitch with my connection, but after checking with my alliance, two others also had zero points for a 6th round Torch win. We couldn't all had internet connection problems at around the same time with the same battle. I kinda gave up on Galactus after that. It was hard enough banging my head against the wall with Galactus, but if I was also going to get nothing for winning the other events, the whole thing seemed like a waste of time.