Class of 2015 PVP

Did they take all of our bad reward complaints to heart to make them worse?

200 - OBW woohoo 10,000th ** star
1000 - Elektra

and a bunch of those **** tokens splattered around like diarrhea

Also 1st place gets Invisible Woman

Finish under that? Squirrel Girl

I just love the golden shower provided by this anniversary....

Comments

• Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Personally I'm in love with the fact that there is a Spiderman (Original), and Ms Marvel 2* on the list of powered up people there. That's what got added in early play this year.

And you know what, I'm going to clear ALL my seed matches with those two and.... Whatever Fourstar I can use from the class that has green. Probably JG.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can anyone come up with a decent reason why the new 4* Cyclops isn't the 1000 reward? If its supposed to be a celebration I'd make the 800 reward Cyclops red and the 1000 Cyclops blue to compliment alliances that could only clear round 6.
  • They just left the prize rotations and 4* rewards without a thought to the anniversary Im sure

Playing for elektra and bullseye to celebrate our year? no thanks
  • Meanwhile, at D3 headquarters......

Hey Jim, you got those anniversary events ready for next week?
    Oh, ****! is that next week?!?!? Uh....yeah, here you go...
    Jim, this is just another PvP with the same **** rewards as always, what gives?
    Well uh, you see, there's uh.....you can only use characters released this year! So it's totally special, and people will definitely give a ****!
  • Meanwhile, at D3 headquarters......

Oh, tinykitty! is that next week?!?!? Uh....yeah, here you go...
    Jim, this is just another PvP with the same tinykitty rewards as always, what gives?
    Well uh, you see, there's uh.....you can only use characters released this year! So it's totally special, and people will definitely give a tinykitty!

Isn't that like

every non-featured PVP period?

Last year they ran, by popular vote, Balance of Power and Combined Arms... which are like, the only two unique PVPs, and are also two of the least popular ones on here because when everybody can compete, everybody does huge damage and takes up healthpacks.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Ctenko wrote:
    Personally I'm in love with the fact that there is a Spiderman (Original), and Ms Marvel 2* on the list of powered up people there. That's what got added in early play this year.

And you know what, I'm going to clear ALL my seed matches with those two and.... Whatever Fourstar I can use from the class that has green. Probably JG.

I'm trolling with 1* OS, switch, and Surfer. By turn 6 I can drop 4-8 Crit tiles and Surfer cleans them up.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    colwag wrote:
    Meanwhile, at D3 headquarters......

Oh, tinykitty! is that next week?!?!? Uh....yeah, here you go...
    Jim, this is just another PvP with the same tinykitty rewards as always, what gives?
    Well uh, you see, there's uh.....you can only use characters released this year! So it's totally special, and people will definitely give a tinykitty!

Isn't that like

every non-featured PVP period?

Last year they ran, by popular vote, Balance of Power and Combined Arms... which are like, the only two unique PVPs, and are also two of the least popular ones on here because when everybody can compete, everybody does huge damage and takes up healthpacks.

Do 5*s get scaled down for BoP or are we just going to move the levels up to 450 for 1* Juggs?