No ISO Rewards in Black Vortex

spghttihead
spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, Galactus is all around terrible. The only other event to play is Black Vortex PVP, and that isn't even giving out ISO half the time?!?! What is going on!!?!?! I was so sick of Galactus I figured I could get a break in PVP and even that doesn't work?!

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yea, this is a legitimate problem that I think got lost in the shuffle of Galactus hate. I'm having it happen as well, and it sucks. What seems to be happening is if you were to win a cover from the battle, you, well...don't, and it kicks you back to the main event screen. It also robs you of your no-skip reward ISO as well. This needs to be compensated for, with a pure ISO drop for all players that participated in the Black Vortex event. I'm at ~500 points in the event, and with all the times its glitched on me, if even if we assume all those covers would have been 1*s, plus adding the 30 ISO no-skip reward, I'm out over 1,000 ISO already.

As a general apology for all this horse kitty we've endured during this "celebration", I propose a 5,000 ISO gift to all players that played the Black Vortex event. Throw us a frickin' bone D3, we deserve it.