Legendaries Should Be a Vault

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Legendary tokens should be a 20-25 item vault that resets every 2 days and have the same odds as currently.

For people that want to open tokens as soon as they get them, there's no change

For people that want to guarantee a 5* pull or target specific covers this would let them save tokens to achieve that.

After opening 16 tokens in 1 night and finding 0 5*s, I really wish this was the case. (I'd been waiting for the 10% 5* odds, and then waiting for Ice Man, but just said "screw it" when he wasn't added this week)

Remember, without a vault, there could be a person that opens 200 Legendaries and never finds a single 5* cover. There needs to be some way to guarantee some sort of progress.

That's all, feel free to continue (rightfully) burning the devs in effigy over anniversary, thanks!

Comments

• blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    I hate vaults with a passion that burns stronger than my hemorrhoids, but some way of focusing or trading covers would be helpful.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    I would trade my Two surfers in a second for PX, and JG covers.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    In my sandboxed account, I had a stretch right after OML was added to the packs where I opened 125 tokens in a row without pulling any 5-stars. The next stretch, out of 30 tokens, I pulled four 5-stars.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Psst, a tip : Word your post as an angry rant or a demand, otherwise it will be "helpfully" moved by a mod to the "suggestions and feedback" subforum, aka a barren wasteland were no one ever will read it (probably including the devs) and it will never manage to get momentum to prove that this is somehting a big percentage of the playerbase wants.

Source : I posted a thread asking for exactly the same, and after half a day of gathering upvotes, comments and views, it was moved there and proceeded to die a quick death. You can see it here https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33259
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Psst, a tip : Word your post as an angry rant or a demand, otherwise it will be "helpfully" moved by a mod to the "suggestions and feedback" subforum, aka a barren wasteland were no one ever will read it (probably including the devs) and it will never manage to get momentum to prove that this is somehting a big percentage of the playerbase wants.

Source : I posted a thread asking for exactly the same, and after half a day of gathering upvotes, comments and views, it was moved there and proceeded to die a quick death. You can see it here https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33259

Hahahaha...... See.... I never saw your post. Because it was moved to that subsection.

The thing is I also made a thread about this exact same thing a few weeks ago too. I bet you never saw my other thread. Guess why.....