NO ONE IS ENJOYING THIS

dasquish
dasquish Posts: 21
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Apparently you guys think that we are enjoying this just because we are slogging through it. There is a difference. My alliance will not give up, but that isn't because we like this event. We're about halfway through round 7 due to some creative thinking and rampant boosting as well as some other methodologies. Let me repeat in case it isn't clear, between our 5 alliances we are 120 people who play your game who DO NOT LIKE THIS. Another run of this would be painful, NOT FUN.

If we were able to chew through half his damage before getting obliterated, it would feel like progress. If I didn't HAVE to run 2 specific teams with proper boosting to win, it would be fun. Right now it is either a 20 turn victory or 3 turn defeat. There is no in between. That's not a challenge.

I posted before about how to turn it into a reverse survival node, THAT might be fun. And fix your damned rewards if it is supposed to be so impossible to do. Your PR responses are just pissing me off more and more. PLEASE rebalance and reconsider this event.