Please fix xforce

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
This is my first post. I've been playing a year now. By the time my xforce was useable, he got his claws clipped by d3.

With the constant stream of new, very powerful 4*,.the former weapon x is now wimpy x.

I have 3* who are more powerful, and this is wolverine? He's a staple of the marvel universe and his, until recently, must powerful version is a joke. He's virtually useless in his current state. Please change him back.

Comments

• The old way was very strong so it was adjusted. I remember the time that was only Wolverine and Thora in pvp. It was horrible. Even he still adjusted consider him one of the best characters: Surgical striker is critical in many hours, x-force serves to cleaned the board and its recovery saves health packs. However, if back as it was before I will not complain. icon_e_smile.gif
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    To mean it is his green that just needs fixing. If it had ap gain for the tiles destroyed it would not be so bad
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    MrBowers wrote:
    To mean it is his green that just needs fixing. If it had ap gain for the tiles destroyed it would not be so bad

It would be OP. Even more so than his old green.
  • It's been talked about a lot, but his greenflag.png really just needs a damage boost OR drop the cost by 2AP and make it a low damage, super spammy skill. Problem solved.

His yellow has some issues as well. It should go off no matter what the circumstances are that destroys the tile, but it's serviceable as is at least.

Surgical Strike is still one of the better abilities in the game in terms of pure damage and board shake potential.
  • corytutor
    His black is great. But a 4* with one good ability is a joke. Especially considering that he's arguably the most popular character in marvel
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to Suggestions
  • corytutor
    Malcrof,

Was this not appropriate for character discussion?
  • please buff green...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    corytutor wrote:
    Malcrof,

Was this not appropriate for character discussion?

We know 100% that they read the suggestions pages.. i figured it had been a long while since someone brought this up.. so may has well toss it where they would see it, so it can get some traction.

Make sure to upvote OP, let's turn this thing green to make the point!
  • corytutor
    Thanks for the clarification.

Right now my build is 353 and the healing does more damage than the attack. That's pretty lopsided.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    vinicius18 wrote:
    The old way was very strong so it was adjusted. I remember the time that was only Wolverine and Thora in pvp. It was horrible.

Yeah, much better now it's only Fistbuster and Jean Grey in PvP =P
  • changing green back to how it was seems fine in this new meta
  • vinicius18 wrote:
    The old way was very strong so it was adjusted. I remember the time that was only Wolverine and Thora in pvp. It was horrible.

Yeah, much better now it's only Fistbuster and Jean Grey in PvP =P

I agree that there is much Fistbuster and Jean Grey in pvp but now is not even half of what was formerly with Wolvie and Thora. Some characters maximized 3 * and 4 * let it be greater variety in pvp. With the new characters would be most appropriate to enhance the green Wolvie. Damage increase or decrease the cost to 6AP.