Black Vortex pvp not getting rewards

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
I am only getting progression rewards but match rewards, usually 70, 140 iso8.png or a cover are not appearing and I'm not getting the screen where you see your season point total increase

Comments

• frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Yes, Black Vortex is broken. Getting no points and match rewards in half of the matches in bracket 1.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes! This is very annoying. This is one of the few places where we're supposed to get double ISO and instead we are getting nothing.
  • thesamuraipig
    thesamuraipig Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    This has happened to me twice on the retal nodes. I beat the team..no rewards and the same team is still cued red. Finally had to skip them...
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    mjh wrote:
    I am only getting progression rewards but match rewards, usually 70, 140 iso8.png or a cover are not appearing and I'm not getting the screen where you see your season point total increase

Same here. Black Vortex is broken like frachr said.
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Having the same problem.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Same, it's really bad, probably missed out on 5-8k ISO...
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    So should I send in a ticket or will they send out a mass compensation to all players for this? 20,000 iso8.png should do it, which in all fairness doesn't get you many levels at the high end of a 4* so no, it's not a lot but it is around what I missed out on
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    mjh wrote:
    So should I send in a ticket or will they send out a mass compensation to all players for this? 20,000 iso8.png should do it, which in all fairness doesn't get you many levels at the high end of a 4* so no, it's not a lot but it is around what I missed out on
    Submit a ticket. If they decide to do mass compensation they'll just close it and give you the same as everyone else, but it can't hurt to get your report in.