Galactus / Ultron vs. normal PVE

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
As the dust starts to settle on this event I am seeing more alliances finding a winning strategy and starting to squeak out round 7 rewards. Which means they get 2 covers.

Compare that to the normal roll out (which is highly broken IMO) where a 4 to 7-day PVE event only t20 per bracket would get 2 covers. Which is the better method?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Something like Growth Industry is by far the best way to do the initial rollout, imho.
  • mjh
    Something like Growth Industry is by far the best way to do the initial rollout, imho.
    forgot about that, but it only awarded 1 cover
  • In my opinion should have both. As are 10-day anniversary would be 3 normal pve to distribute double iso and coins. Three special events to distribute three 4 *. I should have to reward both individual and alliance for periods of 12 hours instead of 8 hours. Continue with the progression of reward for players and alliance. However, put decent rewards. (900k for human torch will not help anyone). Create the Token rare to distribute progressions in pvp and pve. Obs .: It would not be sold individually as well as the legendary Token. However, in packages with 10 covers would be guaranteed that the person would receive a Token rare. Also decrease the percentage of 2 * in the 10:40 token packages. This would cause more people to be excited to spend money on the game knowing they would gratifying rewards. Rewarding people who have been successful have the stimulus of them see themselves that their efforts were effective and were willing to spend more money. Only pay for a good rooster has no grace. With the addition of more characters, more people will buy iso and coins. I hope the advice made by BA in administration enlighten the minds of the creators of the game. And more: No bosses to be defeated by fate, we want challenges that are overcome by the intellect. Can not comment on the Ultron event, I played not because of the preparation of my monograph.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    I'd like to see a big event that's not alliance based. My alliance is very active but a lot are 2* rosters. They can hardly make a dint into Galactus and are trying their best.

Even though I (and a few others in the alliance) are into the 4* progression, we will probably not see a Cyclops cover and the event is useless to us.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was not around for ultron so can't comment there but ordinary PVE (even ISO Brotherhood) is better than this for 2-3* transitioners like me. There is zero chance I will get a 3* cover from this entire event and less than zero of me getting a legendary token. So that makes the entire event pointless, I'm literally sitting around waiting for a new PVE
  • mjh
    this is interesting how newer players find regular PVE better but veterans find this format better