SS vs Big G

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
SS fully covered,can he get the job done?

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    probably not, and that's sad. Basically most of the character powers are nullified by the fact that he insta-kills the entire team.

As I said in another thread, I think that a single character 10-15k damage per big G attack, or a 5k AOE attack would have taken down most teams, and still proved plenty hard so that the system isn't abused
  • jdoe893
    san-mpq wrote:
    probably not, and that's sad. Basically most of the character powers are nullified by the fact that he insta-kills the entire team.

As I said in another thread, I think that a single character 10-15k damage per big G attack, or a 5k AOE attack would have taken down most teams, and still proved plenty hard so that the system isn't abused
    or maybe leave the team with only 1 health left
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    His attacks cost too much.
  • jdoe893
    GurlBYE wrote:
    His attacks cost too much.
    a million damage..man as if 25k or 30k damage is sufficient enough,big G really hated them pesky bugs
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Norrin can't deal 33k damage in 3 turns, so the answer is no. And it's intended, i guess icon_e_wink.gif
  • You need low cost, fast hitting moves for Galactus.

This is clearly an event designed for the REAL star, :devildinosaur:
  • jdoe893
    Xenoberyll wrote:
    Norrin can't deal 33k damage in 3 turns, so the answer is no. And it's intended, i guess icon_e_wink.gif
    then give him a buff!! icon_lol.gif
  • jdoe893
    colwag wrote:
    You need low cost, fast hitting moves for Galactus.

This is clearly an event designed for the REAL star, :devildinosaur:
    thats probably true,why else did they gave DD 3ap purple if not to ferociously move all colour to the top left..this is brilliant!!

watch out big G
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you ran a fully covered/leveled SS and fully covered/leveled old man Logan you would still lose horribly to Galactus. You would do better with OBW, MNMags and Cyclops. 5* just are too slow.

On a side note is anyone disappointed in the old man Logan in the free season node. SS chewed through 3 top notch 4* while Logan seems poor in comparison. Once you get 12 yellow and switch him he is not bad but until then, man he is just a meat shield
  • wymtime wrote:

On a side note is anyone disappointed in the old man Logan in the free season node. SS chewed through 3 top notch 4* while Logan seems poor in comparison. Once you get 12 yellow and switch him he is not bad but until then, man he is just a meat shield

OML is only 1/1/1, pretty sure SS was much higher leveled.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    metabelian wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

OML is only 1/1/1, pretty sure SS was much higher leveled.

Yes, SS was a fully covered 5/5/3. Makes a big difference.