Regarding Galactus and 4* DPD

Skygazing
Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
At the onset of 4* Deadpool Daily nodes there was quite a bit of noise regarding how unfair the fight is, one complaint being that while players have to rely on boosts the CPU gets to bring along a team-up. IIRC the devs stated that this was because of "technical difficulties" that would require a new patch. Fair enough I guess.

Go and take a look at the Galactus essentials. Notice anything interesting? No team-ups. Now go look at today's 4* DPD node. Still has a team-up.

So you do in fact have the capability to remove them, yet it's still there. I suppose that's to fit in with this spectacular new design philosophy of "you're supposed to lose".

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    They said they could remove it but only for the entire event not just one node. Still not a great excuse since the tu's in the other nodes have negligible impact on the fights.
  • Would you rather slog through Galactus rd 6 7 or 8 for a 4* cover, or play 4* DDQ (a single match!) for a legendary token?

Choose carefully, haha.

Repeating a categorically (stated without ambiguity by none other than a D3 spokesperson no less) unwinnable fight over and over and over and over and ov...

vs.

one where the odds are stacked against me, but if I try hard enough, often enough, and play with skill and a bit of luck, I might just win? And the prizes are essentially the same?

Is that even a serious choice? icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC