Galactus: How much money are you not spending

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Some here are saying the only thing D3 cares about is the money. Let's go there. How much did you have lined up for this that you are not spending? Or how much refund are you asking for? Let's let them know.

Me, I had $20 lined up. They're not getting it.

EDIT:

In just the first page, roughly $900 or so. It adds up fast. When I'm home I'll do a more rigorous total, and try to keep it updated by page.

Comments

• i wanted to spend 20, but did spend 5 to buy roster slots
    (received 3 human torch covers from last event and had no free spots anymore)
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    $50. I might still drop 5 for roster spots. Then again if I bail on red hulk event I won't need another spot right now.
  • I was going to drop 50, or maybe even 100 if the tokens were really good. I dropped 0, and have gotten all 2* from my anniversary tokens and one 3* from Galactus (semi-needed, but not one I am leveling).
    I kind of wish I could take back what I spent previously, too.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I was going to be in for at least a Logan, to make sure I could buy all the 50 HP anniversary tokens and still have some HP for roster slots if necessary.

Nope.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I was planning to buy a Stark even though I don't need it.

Barring some miraculous episode of reflection and self-awareness from the devs I'm never spending money on this game again.
  • I was so excited to play this event. I was ready to spend $100 during the anniversary sale. But after disappointing turn of events, only spent $20.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would've been a first time paying customer for this event and was planning to pick up some logans loonies. They have now lost that purchase for a minimum of 6 weeks (I decided to impose a 1 week per frustrated moment ban on purchases). I'm not a total **** and if they make amends and things change then I will reconsider as it stands I'm actually glad that I was ill the first day of the event and couldn't buy anything.
  • Was planning to drop $200, but will half that to $100 and buy Battlefront instead. And not because of Galactus. I can still beat him half the time, but the draw rates are worse when they should be 3x increased. I would have settled for 2x or if Dino was over 12%.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    When I buy, I buy a Stark's. I'ld been taking a break from the game until the anniversery, as I remember it so fondly from last year. This year? Nope. Tokens are ****, no awesome lightning rounds like last year, and its not any easier to get 4*'s. Why bother?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    wirius wrote:
    When I buy, I buy a Stark's. I'ld been taking a break from the game until the anniversery, as I remember it so fondly from last year. This year? Nope. Tokens are ****, no awesome lightning rounds like last year, and its not any easier to get 4*'s. Why bother?

4 stars are eaiser to get what do you mean they are not. I mean 1300 PVP double rewards in PVE top 100 PVP Season, ect ect ect

This is why im not spending cash i mean if 4 stars was still had to come by yea but with people just getting them for FREE why should i buy them
  • slidecage wrote:
    wirius wrote:

4 stars are eaiser to get what do you mean they are not. I mean 1300 PVP double rewards in PVE top 100 PVP Season, ect ect ect

This is why im not spending cash i mean if 4 stars was still had to come by yea but with people just getting them for FREE why should i buy them
    He means that the 4* rate is WORSE in the anniversary tokens, so they are not worth buying. Not any easier to get with a Stark.
  • Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    I was going to drop $20 even though I don't need HP. I am not doing so, and am not wasting HP on the tokens each day as I was also planning to.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    had some iTunes gift cards. spent 20$ on some hp to stock up.
  • Mazza
    Mazza Posts: 41
    Was thinking about 20. Now I'm not thinking about it at all.
  • JD Geek
    JD Geek Posts: 80
    I grabbed $30 in iTunes cards....still haven't cashed then in because of this.
  • Lboogie
    Lboogie Posts: 55
    I spent the 40 I had planned to spend. I just got into PvP and I intend to keep playing after this train wreck. I like my alliance and this game too much to quit now. Not a single HP is going to healthpacks for this stupid event they are for roster slots and shields only. I do still have faith d3 will make this right. Maybe I'm naive but oh well
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent £15 and bought a Galactus 10-pack. Don't really feel like buying anything else =/

I'm getting the daily 50HP tokens using the free HP I've accumulated from PvE and the like.
  • Alx85
    Alx85 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I had saved up enough for 2x stark (I'm a serious payer if the devs wish to check) just for the anniversary event. But it is apparent there is zero advantage in paying during this event so I will be spending zero. I have bought an Asgard purely to pump my thoress for the ddq, which I won (yay) but I would have done that regardless of the anniversary. They are missing out. I will buy a nicer winter coat this year. Maybe I'll get a little mpq logo printed on the lapel as a Thankyou to them encouraging my spending elsewhere icon_e_wink.gif