Will devs react to player response

Truly curious
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Technically two reds did respond but basically said situation normal, continue.

Why do I have the feeling that maybe they don't want us to ever mention an anniversary again? The story last year was nothing was planned until there was outrage and well after this **** up, there's metric tons of **** outrage.

Maybe they don't want to do anniversary events. Idk, just the way this is going.....

I wonder if any of the green guys can talk to the reds and show their frustrations as players. Maybe not.

At this point it's almost not worth it.
  • Doubt it, They didn't respond to the 4* DDQ outrage and this is 10 fold, where NO ONE is enjoying it

ICEx purposely ignored the majority of complaints to post some face saving spin you can read above in his post basically insulting us by saying 'working as intended'
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, IceX's spin has resulted in a collective effort from the forum of tearing him a new one. Best part of the anniversary thus far. icon_lol.gif
  • QuietRiot
    QuietRiot Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Check Reddit on Monday. The Dev's rarley post anything meaningful on there own forums...
  • AGREED! i've been on the forum about 10 times as much as ive been in game since my teams all beat to tinykitty

Im salting the wound as best i can.