Outrage During Galactus Hungers

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Glad that the reds stopped in for 30 minutes after 30 hours of silence to say "no, no, no, you're supposed to lose in 3 turns!"

Looks like they went home for the weekend, then.....

Edit...
In case they feel like going.... aboooove and beyond (answering questions over the weekend), let's gather concerns, eh?

IceIX:
Where is Iceman in the tokens?
Why are the token odds for anniversary so much worse than last year?
Why aren't 20 man LR being run?
What's up with the giant gap in having any events to do that kicked off the anniversary event?
How is losing in 3 turns doing less than 3k damage unless you get an incredibly lucky board supposed to be fun?

And last but not least:

WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE LAST 30 FRICKING HOURS?

Comments

• tmurf5387
    tmurf5387 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    IIRC the 20 man lightning rounds were unintended to be that small. BUT they decided to keep it that way and people LOVED it. I dont even care if the lightning rounds were that small, I shouldnt have to put my phone/computer down for the entire anniversary. The devs shouldnt want us to put our phones down. We should be inundated with events that we cant even be able to keep up with. As it stands right now, were bashing our heads against a brick wall. I have all the 3 stars, most completely covered with some at level 166 and most at 120. I should not be sitting in the bottom 1/4 of my alliance because I dont have the right characters (OBW) or the right covers (IF). Each time you face (and if you get lucky, beat) Galactus is not "defeating" Galactus. Its doing the max damage. You dont beat Galactus until the end of the final round. I know people have been saying the same things over and over, but when the devs are mia for 30 hours and only say "this is what is supposed to happen" and dont address any of our other concerns (pull rates, lack of good rewards for nodes, etc) its unacceptable.