No iso rewards from Black Vortex

Noobulator
Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Well you guys did it again. Mutiple friends and alliance mates and I can confirm Black Vortex is providing 0 iso, not double, ZERO. Once you win match, it immediately goes to the Black Vortex event screen with the three nodes.

Please add comments if seeing same thing, 4 so far confirmed with me (Shard 3 and 4).

p.s. You guys have totally screwed up this anniversary week.

Comments

• freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Happened on one match of 7 or 8 for me. Still annoying.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yep, happening to me as well. I was fine for the first 3 fights, then the next 3 nothing, right back to the event screen with no reward. Not even surprised, honestly... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Yeah same here, not dropping ISO
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yep, just got it twice also. Fought a second fight to double check. First time was like did that really just happen. Just gets better by the minute or not.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    In fairness, double zero is zero. So maybe they weren't totally lying

But in seriousness, I have not heard anything from my alliance regarding this. Just the usual 'galactus/tokens/anniversary sucks' rabble
  • Noobulator
    mr_X wrote:
    Yep, just got it twice also. Fought a second fight to double check. First time was like did that really just happen. Just gets better by the minute or not.

I forced quit the app and it worked for one match, got iso, then back to 0 iso...
  • Cylaali
    Cylaali Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Haven't started yet but if this is the case... icon_evil.gif
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    I've also got the problem. Done a lot of seed teams and a few normal matches probably 15 total. Less than half of them resulted in any rewards at all. Wonderful quality control!
  • Noobulator
    OJSP wrote:
    After doing a few matches, i noticed that the matches don't give out 1* or 2* covers anymore.. i think that's why sometimes there's no rewards given. We are meant to get the covers, but for some reason the game ignores this. When this happens, we get the same person in the same node after the fight.

I think someone else has mentioned this before in a different thread, but i didn't really get it then.

That may be it
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Are you sure it's not double iso? I mean last time I checked 0 x 2 is still 0...

In all seriousness that sucks though. I assume you've reported this in the bug section?
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Same issue here.

Honestly what else can go wrong with this event?
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Your iso is going into the...

wait for it...

Black Vortex
  • MyFeetStink
    MyFeetStink Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I can confirm. I started Vortex the other day, at I was getting some sweet 500 ISO rewards for the first few matches. After that, nothing. I fight, and it goes right to the vortex screen again. No rewards at all.

Glad to see others are sharing in my misery. After the PVE event was so meh, and the tokens were not really that great, I was at least focused on the positive of the ISO rewards and upgrading my people. With this broken, I really don't see anything that is good about this anniversary outside of the HP sale. Personally I would rather they do nothing and give us a standard season then this **** that is not working.
  • Mines been working ok for the most part. 2 matches of 0 ISO. and

1 Match

of

10 **** ISO

Never knew 5 ISO was a possibility...
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    This is getting really frustrating now. Play PvP to escape the frustration festival that is galalactus and now win fights and end up with no iso at all.

I know you are probably busy em.., with other stuff but can please fix this if possible.