Thanks D3,HiFi,Icex

budman59
budman59 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I know I am going to get slammed about this post but I must. First let me say I am not a happy camper and I still have not received credit for problems from over a month ago. I am a day 483 player. We can slam everyone but it's not going to do any good. Yes this event is bad but I have faith in HiFi and IceX. But most important I am so Proud of my Alliance. Xxinhumansxx. We are not a very strong alliance most of our players don't have a roster over 94. I have some 166 char others also but that's it. And we are in round6! While everyone was complaining we kept playing and helping each other. Will we beat round 8 I don't think so. Maybe not 7. But I am very proud of my teammates. They are like a family to me. The game will get fixed and we will go on. Your not here for a long time but a good time. So have fun. When you get ticked about something in the game. Stop and think about other stuff in your life that was worse. Wait a few minutes come back kick butt have fun. I know this was long but I really love this game and XXINHUMANSXX rocks! Thanks

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I read your post a few times, and I still can't figure out what you're thanking them for. They have nothing to do with your alliance being a bunch of great guys...
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    This event is unforgivably bad unfortunately.

I can play devils advocate but they didn't even attempt to try.

And don't give me the tired song and dance of no internet. The javitz center has wifi and cell signal.
  • budman59
    Simonez
    I guess what I am saying. Is that even tho this event is messed up. I have faith in D3,HIFi,ICEX. It might be their fault who knows. And it's terrible the way things are going in this event. But our complaints will change nothing. It is what it is. As far as my alliance I was just saying very proud of them to reach round 6. Nobody helped us no dev or freebie stuff. We did it ourselves. Maybe not intentional but D3 gave us a challenge and we answered by playing not complaining. Thanks
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    budman59 wrote:
    Simonez
    I guess what I am saying. Is that even tho this event is messed up. I have faith in D3,HIFi,ICEX. It might be their fault who knows. And it's terrible the way things are going in this event. But our complaints will change nothing. It is what it is. As far as my alliance I was just saying very proud of them to reach round 6. Nobody helped us no dev or freebie stuff. We did it ourselves. Maybe not intentional but D3 gave us a challenge and we answered by playing not complaining. Thanks

Really. You sure complaints don't do anything. Maybe you weren't here when they did some nerfs and ppl complained to the point where they increased the sell price for any nerfed character.

Or the time they made all alliance roster spots free and ppl complained since they used a ton of hp to get the spots. What happened. Refunded all hp spent on roster spots.

Yeah clearly complaining has zero worth.
  • budman59
    To itstime1234
    Yes I have been here for awhile. Through thick and thin. Everyone complains even if its good. I don't think they could ever make everyone happy in this game. Have way to many whiners and whales. But just suck it up not going to change. I have tried to be nice. I am proud of what I have accomplished and my alliance. Round 6 Galactus kicked my butt 3 out of 5 big deal. My alliance and me are closer to round 7 yeah baby. I wish everyone all the best. Love it or Leave it your choice. But chose wisely.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    budman59 wrote:
    To itstime1234
    Yes I have been here for awhile. Through thick and thin. Everyone complains even if its good. I don't think they could ever make everyone happy in this game. Have way to many whiners and whales. But just suck it up not going to change. I have tried to be nice. I am proud of what I have accomplished and my alliance. Round 6 Galactus kicked my butt 3 out of 5 big deal. My alliance and me are closer to round 7 yeah baby. I wish everyone all the best. Love it or Leave it your choice. But chose wisely.

Congrats on your strong alliance. Makes this event much easier. We are up there too right now but to say complaining does not change anything is false. I gave you two clear examples of that.

Also, normally I agree, people complaining about anything but I cant agree that this falls into that category. Top to bottom this is a disaster, with almost no communication on the matter.

Also, love it or leave it is not the only 2 options available. To tell people do one or the other is pretty disrespectful.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    budman59 wrote:
    To itstime1234

Again it seems like you're saying you have a great alliance, and therefore the devs did a good job. I'm not making the connection on why having a good alliance raised your faith in D3/Demiurge to fix this.
  • budman59
    Ok I think what needed to be said has been. I am not perfect. I mean no disrespect to anyone. Good Luck to everyone! Thanks
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease, as they say. One of my exes loved to complain, and usually succeeded at getting money off pretty much anything and everything. Fancy meals, hotels, cinema tickets, clothes, electronic goods. Even if nothing was wrong, and there usually wasn't.

See if we had a cute blonde to complain on our behalf we'd be swimming in hp scrooge mcduck style right now. So you do have a point, internet complaints are not as effective.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    budman59 wrote:
    I know I am going to get slammed about this post but I must. First let me say I am not a happy camper and I still have not received credit for problems from over a month ago. I am a day 483 player. We can slam everyone but it's not going to do any good. Yes this event is bad but I have faith in HiFi and IceX. But most important I am so Proud of my Alliance. Xxinhumansxx. We are not a very strong alliance most of our players don't have a roster over 94. I have some 166 char others also but that's it. And we are in round6! While everyone was complaining we kept playing and helping each other. Will we beat round 8 I don't think so. Maybe not 7. But I am very proud of my teammates. They are like a family to me. The game will get fixed and we will go on. Your not here for a long time but a good time. So have fun. When you get ticked about something in the game. Stop and think about other stuff in your life that was worse. Wait a few minutes come back kick butt have fun. I know this was long but I really love this game and XXINHUMANSXX rocks! Thanks

i highly HIGHLY doubt you have that many players level 94 and your late in round 6.