Additional Communication Before the Weekend?

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Well, it's after 1pm now. Who thinks we'll go to next week with no further communication from the devs?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    Well, it's after 1pm now. Who thinks we'll go to next week with no further communication from the devs?
    The word from comic-con is that they have tickets for Book of Mormon tonight, and they're super psyched!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Raffoon wrote:
    The word from comic-con is that they have tickets for Book of Mormon tonight, and they're super psyched!

I bet they're just as excited about 'Book of Mormon' as we were for Galactus.. I hope Book of Mormon unleashes cosmic titles every 2 turns icon_mad.gif
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone else find it suspicious that they never seem to be in town whenever they throw a big event?
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor

I bet they're just as excited about 'Book of Mormon' as we were for Galactus.. I hope Book of Mormon unleashes cosmic titles every 2 turns icon_mad.gif

They'll go expecting a raucous musical from the creative minds behind South Park and all those songs you probably hate by now from Frozen, and instead they find a guy with a cough reading passages from the actual Book of Mormon.

Then, while they're looking at each other in disbelief over what's transpiring.... the guy with the cough switches from English to Esperanto.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    It is worrisome.

"Hey, let's give them an event we've never done before, set it on our anniversary, which was probably one of our best events previously, and then we can all go out! They'll be having so much fun playing, they won't need us for a few days."
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    Raffoon wrote:

Well, after this anniversary, I expect their compensation to us to be tickets to see Book of Mormon, too, along with round trip airline tickets and a free 1-night stay at a hotel! XD
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well not sure if they work, but I can tell you October 12th is columbus day.

I'm not betting on them gracing us with their presence.
  • simonsez
    Katai wrote:
    Anyone else find it suspicious that they never seem to be in town whenever they throw a big event?
    That's so they can establish an alibi...
  • simonsez
    GurlBYE wrote:

Maybe they'll commemorate the day by "discovering" that the event sucks...
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:
    GurlBYE wrote:

Maybe they'll commemorate the day by "discovering" that the event sucks...

They're actually commemorating it pretty accurately by making mistakes and being tyrannical. /history joke icon_e_ugeek.gif