Anniversary Flunking

greenglove
greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
To the developers: why haven't you learned your lessons from the Ultron event? Why didn't you plan ahead better, and stress-test the servers to see if they could handle the extra traffic? You guys had some great ideas for the anniversary events, but you have royally botched them. They are STILL not fixed, even after a whole day you have had to fix them. And, since you don't give out compensation for what people would have gotten had your programming worked correctly, many, if not most of us, will get almost nothing valuable from ANY of these events. I have no chance at getting devil dinosaur, and since you made the Galactus event too difficult, Cyclops will be out of reach, as well. In the last six hours, our alliance (a strong one) has done a whopping 500k damage on round 6 Galactus. Woo-hoo! At this rate, we won't even beat round 6 before the event ends. The anniversary pvp is a joke. No one can get points on it. No matter how many times I beat the team, it won't give me any points for it. I'm stuck at 212 points. The black vortex isn't going well either, since oftentimes, people aren't getting points for winning, even though their teams are injured. You guys have flunked this anniversary at every single level imaginable. I give you a solid F.

Comments

• greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Amazing. They still haven't fixed the problems. Galactus is officially impossible to beat now in round 7. The anniversary pvp STILL doesn't give points. Are you developers not listening? I understand that problems occur. But there is no excuse for not having fixed the problems by now.