CONTACT INFORMATION for D3 / DeMurge / Marvel / Disney / etc

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there someone that can research all of that and share it with all of us, please?

icon_e_smile.gif

Something tells me that upper management and owners and partners and that sort of crowd have NO IDEA about all that's been going on. And it's time that they knew.

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    lol
  • TLCstormz
    Well clearly, I have had no luck in trying to do research via "lulz google it" on my own.

I would need to know specific people's names or job titles to be able to look them up, because when you put in the brands that I have in the title of this thread and search for their contact information it does not readily come up.

I really, really, REALLY do think that this could get over voices heard, so the minimal amount of trolling in here would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much friends. Let us come together on this one.

:+D
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    CEO of Demiurge Twitter. He isn't very active but he has responded in the past about gripes with this game

https://twitter.com/almnop
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    App Store reviews may work too, since that has a more direct impact on bottom line.
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    If you click the D3 logo in the upper left hand corner, it takes you to their homepage. From there, if you click "about us", it gives you contact info.
  • Arctic_One
    Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    ost on Marvel website, post on twitter, facebook, app store, apple store, xbox forums, ps forums, any suitable forum you know of. Be honest, dont exaggerate, dont lie. Tell anyone who will listen exactly how you feel about this game. Good or bad.

I feel the people involved in creating this game deserve to have us light a fire under their........ I mean this in the right way. I feel like they have become complacent. They just need some incentive to get back to being the best f2p mobile game out there. I honestly believe they were at one point and can be again. Something has gone horribly wrong. We are the player base. If they create the greatest widget ever conceived by mankind, it's a paperweight without anyone to use it. They need us more than we need them. Lots of other puzzle games, lots of other Marvel games. We love this game. Lets push to revitalize it or put it out of its misery. I personally hope for the former but will not feel bad if we get the latter.

I do strongly suggest using the message boards on Marvel's website.
    http://marvel.com/games/161/marvel_puzzle_quest
    They will notice the spike from a few hundred posts over the year to a thousand posts in a day.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Didn't Malcrof lock this thread? Anyway, I live less than two miles from the Demiurge offices. I walk past the building all the time. I ate lunch about five blocks from there just today. Sometimes, when there are problems with the game, it gives the anger an extra edge, knowing I could easily be the first one there with a torch and pitchfork. Sometimes it makes me feel for them, in a neighborly sort of way. Today I'm leaning toward the later, I think because I'm not so much angry as disappointed.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Followed the link to the CEO's twitter feed out of curiosity more than anything. Anyway interesting tweet about whales, whales, whales stating that originally it was intended to be a $99 dollar in app purchase on ios until marvel recommended against it. Kinda makes sense the cash register sounds with superwhales now. ka ching !!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think you all will have any success with this kind of action. Think about how many people have just dropped literally thousands of pounds into this game in the search for 5* character recently. That alone will tell anyone in a high enough position of a major corporation like Disney that the game is doing great.

To them numbers do not lie, especially numbers like that. Major companies don't care about silly little things like customer satisfaction as much as they care about the profit/loss margins.

That's the bottom line, because Stone Cold says so!
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    If there's enough complaints, I'm sure Marvel will pull their license. Mobage had a game called G.I. Joe Battlegrounds and it's no longer around but the devs couldn't confirm or deny if the license was pulled. Mobage had an one-month event and players kept spending money. A lot of gamers did get their money back and this Anniversary event almost has the same feel to it as what happened in that game (one big money grab). Now I will say that I always seemed to have good luck with their customer service as they would reimburse me for outages and such where here I get wonderful copy & paste replies.
  • If you guys are truly upset with this, just start a twitter campaign, post on their facebook page, or whatever. Complaining in the forums isn't going to help, and right now they are in a MAJOR publicity campaign at NYCC, meaning that TONS of new players will be looking at their facebook and twitter feeds. If you are hurting and want them to know it, express your dissatisfaction THERE.
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    My new Apple store review:

I've been playing for a while and have a decent roster. The regular mechanics of the game are enjoyable and it can be a fun game. Then comes their anniversary celebration.

The main event, Galactus, is so bad as to be unplayable for the average player. The rewards during anniversary week are worse than any other regular reward in the game. They've had major issues with basic functionality of the other related events.

The developers' response (summarized): that's all by design, deal with it. The lack of respect for their player base is unconscionable.
  • TLCstormz
    I remember in the articles from the video game websites last week, there were a few quotes from a senior vp of something from D3 and the other interviewee was from Marvel.

Does anyone remember them? Maybe one was Otaku?
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    stowaway wrote:
    Didn't old mate wossname lock this thread?

Shh! You can't mention other players by name or you'll hurt his fee fees.