How it could have been fun to kill your roster:

dasquish
dasquish Posts: 21
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have an image in my head for how this could have been fun and still having our rosters get annihilated. If you just kept going, 3 at a time, through your whole roster, getting wiped every 4 turns but keeping your AP and just powering through, seeing all your heroes go down, and when you finally lost (or won), hitting 8 hour refresh nodes that awarded 5 or 10 healthpacks EACH to get your heroes back up and fighting. That would feel desperate, it would make us think about how many useful team ups we could make out of our rosters, maybe even force us to use some characters who sit unused most of the time, just like in the comics where they pull heroes out of the woodwork to deal with threats like this.

THAT would be fun maybe. This is a disaster.

Comments

• Galactus being a reverse survival node would have been hilariously fun, I think, until I realized I'd need 68 Health Packs.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Haetron wrote:
    Galactus being a reverse survival node would have been hilariously fun, I think, until I realized I'd need 68 Health Packs.
    well just be glad the heal timers run independently and not in series. or they increased the heal rate and health pack timers by 5x, pair 1 high damage with 2 low throw aways that instant respawn.