Crashing during match

There are numerous amount of times I start a match and the app crashes right after the characters load. This cost me boosts, health, and points during a versus match. It happens on both versus and story.

Comments

• Starshatter
    Starshatter Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I have a slightly different rant.....

I was in the middle of FINALLY getting some good cascades and doing actual damage to level 5 Galactus and I get a text message and the game decides to reload. This is garbage. This issue never used to happen but now it happens frequently. I have the newest updates and everything for my iPad iPhone and I wasn't switching between them or anything. I just go to respond to a text and when I come back 2 seconds later the game refreshes. It's so frustrating.

I made a ticket but seriously why isn't there a better in game progress saving feature already implemented. I don't have any other app games that experience this kind of problem.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a slightly different rant.....

I was in the middle of FINALLY getting some good cascades and doing actual damage to level 5 Galactus and I get a text message and the game decides to reload. This is garbage. This issue never used to happen but now it happens frequently. I have the newest updates and everything for my iPad iPhone and I wasn't switching between them or anything. I just go to respond to a text and when I come back 2 seconds later the game refreshes. It's so frustrating.

I made a ticket but seriously why isn't there a better in game progress saving feature already implemented. I don't have any other app games that experience this kind of problem.
    What model of iPad/iphone are you using?