Bring back ulton

alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Words I never thought I'd say.

Video apologies Monday am include details of who involved in the development of the absurdity that is galacticus has been sacked and is clearing their desk.

What else should they be doing to make this right?

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Frankly Ulton, Ultron, Ben Elton and / or Elton John would all be preferable in game to the mess that is Galactus
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually enjoyed the Ulton boss fights way more than this new one. I do like the nodes in this one better though, they are way easier than Ultron minion nodes were.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Warbringa wrote:
    I actually enjoyed the Ulton boss fights way more than this new one. I do like the nodes in this one better though, they are way easier than Ultron minion nodes were.
    I think that the nodes are way too easy. At least so far. I'm sure that the difficulty ramps up, but at Galactus round five Galactus himself is already ludicrous yet the nodes are completely trivial. Where's the fun in that?
  • Even when Ultron scaled, it was still a puzzle game where board control ruled. A lower level roster stood a chance to at least contribute to the alliance effort. With Galactus, a mixed alliance is capped by their best members since you need the roster and skills to "solve the puzzle" in the bare minimum of turns.